Jewish Film Festival Sponsorship Opportunities
Support the JCC Film Festivals
Become a Sponsor Today
For 25 years the Jewish Film Festival has been a cultural cornerstone in our close-knit Jewish community. Until we can meet again, we are excited to present the 2020 Virtual Jewish Film Festival. When other film festivals closed their doors, we stayed open. This is a resounding victory.
We invite you to become a sponsor of Jewish Film Festival. Join us in creating a crucial financial bridge to sustain us until we reach safety and can return to the movie theater. Sponsorships start at only $200 and include many advertising opportunities and season tickets.
Your generosity is the reason the JCC can continue to present the best international Jewish Films to Sonoma County. Our staff, committee, and volunteers are working tirelessly to enable our festival's survival. We are strong, and with your support, we will thrive.
- Sponsorships begin at $200.
- Prominent ad space on the new film festival homepage and videos ads before films.
- Advertising to more than 5,000 community members and exponential web-based exposure.
- All-access passes to all the films and special programs.
To become an official sponsor, please fill out and return this form (pictured below), and mail it or email it to us. If you prefer, you can telephone the office with a credit card number: (707) 528-4222 or (707) 526-5538.
Contributions of any amount are also greatly appreciated - click here to our online donation page.
Depending on level of sponsorship, benefits include:
- All-access passes to every film, special presentations, and online events.
- Your or your company’s name on the Virtual Film Festival homepage.
- Your Advertisement, Logo, or your Name and Personal Message on the individual film pages.
- Video advertisement played before a specific film or all films.
- Underwriting opportunities to the film of your choice, with all advertising options.
To sponsor our festivals, download our response form by clicking here, fill it out, and mail us or email us. If you prefer, you can call the office to give your credit card number over the phone. (707) 526-5538 or (707) 528-4222.
This is what the form looks like:
Thank you for supporting your local community! We hope to safely see you at the movies again soon!