Teen Program Director
Rick has a Masters in Social and Communal Programing and Counseling from Antioch University and has studied and worked in community social work for many years.
- Has organized and taught Jewish teens for over 30 years.
- Has been a camp director for decades.
- Has been a middle and high school teacher and guidance counselor at Summerfield Waldorf School for the last 8 years.
- Is the current Jewish Teen Program Director and Instructor for the Jewish Community Center, Sonoma County.
- Conducts ongoing talks, presentations and education to parents, teachers and students at local Waldorf and Charter Schools.
- Author of "Values and Virtues" curriculum for teens.
- Is a violinist and conductor and and has taught violin and music to students of all ages for 35 years.
- Received the Diller Teen Educator award for informal education.
- Married to Heather, also a guidance and college counselor.
- Parent/step-parent to five amazing children, age 12-32.
- Grandfather to one precious grand-daughter.