Coastal Discoveries: Hearst Castle and San Louis Obispo
Wednesday – Saturday June 21 – June 24, 2017
Don’t miss this opportunity for a 4 day/3 night getaway with Friendship Circle as we discover the gems of California’s central coast! Board our private coach to be whisked away to the gorgeous California Central Coast to discover some of the treasures and hideaways of San Luis Obispo County.
Visit the spectacular Hearst Castle, the charming town of San Louis Obispo (SLO), and the sleepy coastal villages of Cayucos, Cambria and Morro Bay. Learn about the eclectic history of the region. Taste local produce and specialties in this true epicenter of the Farm- and Sea-to-Table Food Movement. Delight in a production of the iconic Broadway musical Oliver! at San Louis Obispo’s Little Theatre and relax over a group dinner with a bird’s eye view of Morro Bay.
This trip includes:
- Round-trip Transportation to San Luis Obispo from Santa Rosa
- Three nights at the La Cuesta Inn in San Luis Obispo, (continental breakfast included)
- Hearst Castle “Grand Rooms” Tour
- Tour of SLO’s Museum of Art, History Center, and Mission de Tolosa
- Local Olive Oil and Walnut tasting and farm tours
- Performance of Oliver! at the SLO Little Theatre
- Two Group Dinners
- Four Group Lunches
- Visits to Cayucos, Cambria and Morro Bay Cost
Pricing is per person and based on double occupancy.
$1,145 Friendship Circle Member; $1,295 Public; $325 Single Supplement
Download the Trip Application form here