About Camp Chai Summer Day Camp
Where kids create positive identities, friendships and memories with a focus on mindfulness, inclusion, and a progressive approach to living an ethical life. Shabbat Celebrations, Swimming, Jewish Traditions, Gaga, Music, Arts & Crafts, Story-Telling, Climbing Wall and more!
Celebrating Over two decades & three generations in Sonoma County!
New Dates & Location!
Session I: July 9-13 2018
Session II: July 16-20 2018
Camp is Monday–Friday, 9am–3pm
• For campers entering K–7th Grade
• Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Program for kids entering 8th & 9th grade
• Camp is Monday–Friday, 9am–3pm
• $295 per camper per session
• CIT Program at 50% tuition
Financial Assistance Available
Sonoma State University Campus
1801 E Cotati Ave, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
When you register, you'll receive specific directions for drop-off.
Are you interested in Bus Service?
Free Bus Service Details - 2018 Our Gift to the Camp Chai Community
Bus Service will be available from Sebastopol, Windsor and Santa Rosa
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the bus stop you want to use to make your bus service reservation.
Morning Pick Up From:
- Analy HS, Sebastopol @ 7:25 am - 6950 Analy Ave, Sebastopol 95472
- Windsor HS, Windsor @ 8:00 am - 8695 Windsor Rd, Windsor 95492
- Congregation Beth Ami, Santa Rosa @ 8:30 am - 4676 Mayette Ave, SR, 95405
Arrive at SSU @ 9:00 am
Afternoon Return/Pick Up SSU @ 3:00pm to:
- Congregation Beth Ami, Santa Rosa @ 3:30 pm - 4676 Mayette Ave, SR, 95405
- Windsor HS, Windsor @ 4:00 pm - 8695 Windsor Rd, Windsor 95492
- Analy HS, Sebastopol @ 4:30 pm - 6950 Analy Ave, Sebastopol 95472
Parent Information - 2018 coming soon
Required Forms: Please don't forget to fill these out, thank you!
Counselors/CIT - Staff Agreement Form
Why was Camp Chai voted ‘Best Day Camp’ by the Bohemian?
It’s because Camp Chai is the best in Sonoma County, offering active games, arts and crafts, recreational swim, singing, weekly BBQ lunches, Jewish traditions, and great leadership.
It’s where your community feels like family! All are welcome regardless of religious practice.
For more information, please contact Ellen Blustein, email@example.com or 528-2549.
Camp Chai Summer Day Camp Memories
Camp Chai is a program of the Jewish Community Center, Sonoma County and is partially supported by the funds from the Annual Campaign of the Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, Marin, and Sonoma Counties.