CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LINE UP! (registration received as of April 9)
Sonoma County’s Jewish Cultural Fair, Simcha Sunday, brought to you by the Jewish Community Center, is designed to bring together and showcase the rich and varied aspects of Jewish life in Sonoma County.
There will be something for everyone: information & resource tables, an action-packed kids' area, live music, ethnic food, artists, vendors and lots of schmooze time at this community celebration! Look for hourly drawings for free door prizes donated by our vendors; shop for Judaica art and gifts, jewelry and more.
Once again at the Santa Rosa Memorial Veterans Building, from noon to 4:00 pm, you can meet old friends and new, see what amazing Jewish resources Sonoma County has to offer, be entertained and of course, eat, eat, eat! And thanks to a grant from the Koret Foundation, attendance is FREE!
New this year – a tented outside eating area with music; a marketplace with vendors offering samples and unique products for sale; real, honest-to-goodness, barbequed hot dogs with gourmet condiments and lots of other delicacies. Free transportation for seniors! Everyone is invited – you don’t have to be Jewish to love this event!
For more information, please contact Karen Gould, 528-4222 or email@example.com.
Challah Baking Contest Guidelines
- Traditional handmade challahs (flour, yeast, eggs, shortening, sweetener)
- Judged by our local community Jewish dignitaries!
- Prizes for 1st Place and Runner-up!
- Wrap in foil with your NAME securely taped to the bottom.
- Drop off on Sunday, April 21 at Jewish Cultural Festival, Simcha Sunday at the Challah Table in the main auditorium near the stage between 12:00 - 12:30 pm.
- Judging will begin shortly thereafter.
For questions call Sandy Andresen at the Friendship Circle, 528-1182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our generous sponsors!