The Sonoma Wine Shop & La BodegaDate: May 29, 2014Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pmLocation: The Sonoma Wine Shop & La Bodega
Chef Rick Vargas of the wine club’s kitchen ‘La Bodega’ will prepare a delectable family style lunch, making everything from scratch, and emphasizing local and organic ingredients.
- Organic House Salad, Dijon Vinaigrette
- Traditional Braised Beef Brisket
- Roasted Chicken in Paprika
- Tzimmes (orange glazed organic carrots)
- Paprika Potatoes
- Stuffed Cabbage available for vegetarians
- Meekk’s Dairy Free Dessert
- Coffee & Tea
$15 for FC Members and $22 for non-members (includes lunch, tax, gratuity). No host wine by the glass available.
Meet at 11:30 a.m. at The Sonoma Wine Shop & La Bodega, 2295 HWY 116 SOUTH in SEBASTOPOL.
Directions from Santa Rosa:
- Take Hwy 12 W towards Sebastopol
- Turn left onto Hwy 116 E/Gravenstein Hwy
- Continue to follow Hwy 116 E/Gravenstein Hwy S (just under 8 miles)
- 2295 HWY 116 South will be on the left
A ride on the JFCS van may be available upon request at least one week in advance of the event.
Reservations: Limited to 40 guests. Please call 707-528-1182 to reserve. As soon as we have confirmed receipt of your reservation by phone, you can mail in your check made out to the JCC, Friendship Circle, 1301 Farmers Lane, Suite C103, Santa Rosa, CA 95405. Include the name and date of the event on your check (Wine Shop 5/29) and if you require a vegetarian lunch. Please make your reservation early so you don’t miss out. No one is ever turned away based on ability to pay. (Please speak to Jalena in confidence.)